Tuesday July 7- Thursday 9, 2020
In the midst of uncertainty and unrest, we recognize the continued importance of summer camp and the investment it is in the future of our youth. The need for spiritual encouragement, relational engagement and emotional investment is greater than ever and we have modified our summer schedule and have partnered with other ministry leaders to offer Middle School Camp 2020 July 7-9, 2020 at Country Lake!
Campers will be challenged and encouraged through worship, small group sessions and inspiring speakers as well as a variety of activities and adventures for campers of all engagement levels. MS Camp 2020 is open to all churches, small groups or individuals. Teams and lodging will be based on information provided during the registration process.
Optional activities will include the Mega-Zip Line, the NEW High Ropes Challenge Course, Paintball, Archery and Ax Throwing as well as swim time at the beach or the pool. Country Lake has taken significant steps to offer a clean, sanitized and socially responsible facility. As a result, the low ropes challenge course will be closed indefinitely and swings will be removed for the summer. For more details on efforts Country Lake is taking, as well as steps we are asking our campers and guests to take, please click HERE.
How to register:
You will need:
- General camper info
- Any friend requests for lodging
- Your church name, youth group or small group leader name, if applicable.
- Payment/credit card. We apologize but due to the timing full payment is due at time of registration.
- Full refund for cancellation possible if canceled by July 4th at midnight. Please email email@example.com
- Click one of the buttons below to start registration